Saturday, August 12

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - Pretty Rose Garden



Good morning my dears,  I'm here today sharing my 
latest card for


I used the pretty Crafts and You Rose
Garden 6x6 paper pad and of course the fabulous
Silk Foamiran (white) to make my flowers along with
some stamens and inks for colouring.


I also used the papers to cut out and put into my vintage 
cabochon and to make the cute tassels on the right of my card. 

The image is Tilda with Rose from the I believe in Unicorns 2017 collection
and has been coloured using Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils.


Here is a close up of those pretty flowers 

You will find all the ingredients over at 


I've listed them for you individually at the bottom of my
post.  in the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Cut it Up Challenge: Anything goes + add a die cut
CDTOC: Anything Goes but must be a DT creation.
Southern Girls Challenge:  Add some Stamping 
As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Embellishment and  Why!!!
My favourite additions to my cards are Flowers,  to me
they add the finishing touch to any project. 






Products used





6 comments:

  1. Stunning card, LURVE those flowers.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful. I adore the flowers.
    hanap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh your flowers are absolutely gorgeous, no wonder they are your favourite embellishments. A gorgeous card and very welcome at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx