Tuesday, July 25

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - Exploding Birthday Box Keepsake!!


Hello my dears,  I was asked recently if I could make a special
Birthday box for a friends Daughter!!  The brief was
Pink & Silver and pretty!!!


This is what I came up with using pretty Primo Rosa
12x12 papers from scrapandcraft.co.uk 
I used a Sara Davis  lattice embossing folder on silver mirror card,
  Sara Davis lace doily die using 300gms white cardstock


My flowers are from I am Roses ( large & small Gardenia, 
white Lillies, Cherry Blossoms) I added sparkle dust to all the flower edges.

My leaves are a Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations 
Classic Leaf die.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I do hope you will
come back and see me soon.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

I am Roses July Challenge:   Anything Goes with at least 2 I am Roses Products.
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Seize the Birthday:  Anything Birthday with the option of Splatter
Southern Girls Challenge:  BINGO  my line is Flowers/Bling/Doily
Bizzy Becs Store Challenge:  July - Anything Goes 



10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Suzi, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! I love the pink!! Great box card! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful card Suzi. They are a lot of work but certainly worth the effort. The young lady who will receive your card will be thrilled. Thank you for sharing it with Bizzy Bec's Anything goes Challenge. Crafty Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful surprise box! thanks for joining in a STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful keepsake! Thank you for sharing your beautiful exploding box with us at Southern Girls, good luck, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. traumhaft schön, liebe suzi....ich bin begeistert...
    liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is so beautiful Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx