Wednesday, June 21

Midweek Magnolias DT Challenge #167 Butterly's and or Bees



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 
"Butterfly's and or Bees "

I don't have any bee products so I've just placed a few butterfly's on my card.


I've inked up sweet  Gelato Tilda from the Summer collection 2017
and coloured her using copics and Derwent Soft Pencils.  I
 also cut out the Doohickey Gelato die for effect.
You will find a fabulous selection of Magnolia stamps and Doohickey 
dies over at Magnolia-licious Store.  

Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Forever:  Things with Wings 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Die Cuts/Chipboard and or Punches, 
(I've used Die Cuts and Punches)
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Cardmakers:  Here comes Summer 
Penny Black and More:  Anything Goes 
CDTOC:  Anything Goes
Noor Design UK:  Summer  

8 comments:

  1. Super card Suzi, I seem to be craving an Ice cream now lol, hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Suzi that ice cream looks good enough to eat...beautifully coloured image surrounded by the perfect accessories!! Gorgeous card! Have a wonderful rest of the week Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect Summery card Suzi, both the image and colours. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, great details and beautiful colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, Oh what a great card! Love that you have coloured Tilda's ice cream cone to match the die cuts/ or vice versa :o) The post card stamp is awesome and I love your sentiment, The Sweet Life, so appropriate.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for our 'Here comes Summer' challenge at CCM Suzi.
    I love the cute Tilda with the ice cream, reminds me of my youngest granddaughter.
    Thanks for joining us.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Suzi. loving all the details and embellishments on your card. fab ensemble. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see each and every card, but so stretched with time to comment I'm sorry I am awol too often, you can be assured I would say each and every one is stunning and beautiful.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx