Tuesday, February 2

Magnolia-licious DT Love and/ or Hearts


Good morning my dears,  I am thrilled to be 
sharing my latest Design Team card with you for





Our Theme is

LOVE AND/OR HEARTS

I've inked up and coloured my newest Tilda from 
A Touch of Love 2016 collection and her name is
Cupid Angel Tilda available over at 
Magnolia-licious Store along with lots of other
fabulous crafty goodies.

I also used the heart stamps from a previous collection and glittered them
with some glamour dust. 



My  papers are Docrafts Victorian Valentine  

Do please pop over to our blog and take a look at the beautiful
cards and projects my lovely girlfriends on Team B have made for you this week.

I look forward to visiting you all over the next few days.
Diana is as always our fabulous sponsor and she will be allocating
a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store to our winner. 






Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay 
and please do come back and see me soon.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl Special Guest Designer Challenge:  Love is the theme
All About Magnolia:  All about Love 
Live and Love Crafts: Love is in the Air
Time for Magnolia Challenge: Love is in the Air
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Hearts 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Valentines
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Use a Heart 
Craft Heaven Shop Challenge:  Love is in the Air




Recipe:

Image : Cupid Angel Tilda - Magnolia-licious
Papers:  Victorian Valentine: Craft Superstor
Fluted Edged Sheer Ribbon:  The Ribbon Girl 
Bark Heart: Live & Love Crafts 
Pink Button Twine:  The Ribbon Girl

16 comments:

  1. She's adorable, Suzi! I love the way you've showcased Tilda!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Suzi this is just beautiful! I so love the vintage look! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the papers & your colouring, totally love it.
    Hugs Sandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Suzi. Don't you just love this sweet Tilda? Your coloring is so soft and gorgeous. I love her eyelashes! Lovely design.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi this is so beuaitful! So sweet card! So many beautiful details and the way you colored this image is really stunning! WOW!
    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at LHOSM. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Suzi, what a stunning and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge 115 and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs,Marga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi;
    such a sweet Tilda card! You've coloured her beautifully. Thanks so much for playing with LLC this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Pretty soft colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's my fav Tilda from the latest collection. Your card Looks amazing.
    Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Heaven Inspirational blog.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, your card is so beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the LHOSM blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers!! This is such a beautiful card!! Love the image and all the pretty details!!

    Thank you for joing us at Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia!

    Hugs
    Linda
    DT LHOSM

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful Suzi!!
    I love the eyelashes.. Sooo cute!
    Thanks for playing with us in our monthly Craft Heaven Shop Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina
    Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx